The new Adrenaline GTS 15 Women’s running shoe takes equal parts support, cushion and balance, and wraps them in a stylish, high-performance package. Treat yourself to the adaptive cushioning of the BioMoGo DNA midsole that responds to your run and the full-length segmented crash pad that gives you ultra-smooth heel-to-toe transition. The Extended Diagonal Rollbar provides reassuring stability while moisture-managing materials in the upper keep you cooler and dryer when you’re on the run.
- BioMoGo DNA: The new midsole material MoGo is an ingenious polymer structure that is more durable than EVA, offers a softer, more flexible running experience. Brooks DNA always offers a perfect balance between shock absorption and energy feedback.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB):Dual density post is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- S-257 Cushsole: A durable, energy-efficient midsole compound used as an insole board for even more cushioning and flexibility.
- HPR Plus: An abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that has higher durability and wears longer.
- Element: an upper technology featuring superior microfibre construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple and quiet fabric that doesn’t sacrifice breathability, durability and comfort.
- Weight: 10 ounces
Four important updates
Smoother Transition: due to a fully segmented lateral crash pad, the shoe provides a seamless transition from heel to toe, which overall makes the ride much smoother.
A Newly Inspired Midsole: BioMoGo and Brooks DNA midsole technologies have come together into a newer, lighter-weight cushioning system, which allows for a customized feel for every step and every runner.
No Sew Overlays: A virtually seamless upper provides a more conforming fit, and adds another personalizing element to this update. Less stitching also means less chance of irritating the foot, and not to mention adds to the newer lighter feel to the shoe!
Extended Omega Grooves: provides a lateral release giving the shoe a smoother lay down and attributes to the smooth transition from heel to toe. Combining the lateral crash pad and omega grooves provides a more consistent ride from mile 1 to mile 400.